I will just say I am so sorry it has been so long, my life is rather busy now with Bekah becoming a toddler. I am not sure anyone reads my blog anyway, so I may be apologizing to no one ;) Since I posted last, little miss Bekah had her first birthday and her first birthday party, and is now almost 14 months and such a blast!! She has quite a little personality, and is really rather hilarious! We also went on vacation with David's whole family to a small town called Avon in the outerbanks. It was a great time of relaxation and family fun. Bekah hated the ocean, so we spent very little time there, but played gooney golf and did some other fun things. I will say however, that if you are looking into an ocean vacation, the outerbanks are the place to go, we literally had the beaches to ourselves on Ocracoke!
In this new season of Summer, I am starting a new adventure with my dear friend and Pastor's daughter, Misty. This coming Monday we are starting a program called C25K(couch to 5k) which will take us from barely being able to jog a block to jogging a 5k in 30min or less in just 9 weeks. I am so excited about this new adventure. I am not doing this merely to lose weight(while I could stand to lose 5-10lbs), but much more than that, I am ready for a lifestyle change, I am tired of feeling tired all the time, and know that while I am not much bigger than I have been in the past, I am the most unhealthy I have ever been in my life =( Having accepted this fact, I am not only determined, but so excited to start this new adventure. I want to have the energy I need to keep up with my sweet little girl, therefore, this is not just a weight loss or exercise program to me, but a lifestyle makeover and I am thrilled that I am able to start it. This will however, mean a much earlier morning(out the door by 5:30) and a much more disciplined lifestyle(making sure to consume the right foods and enough water) so I do covet your prayers. I hope you are all well, and pray for those of you I know personally often!
ITim4:8 "For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come."
She is a nut!!
She loved riding on his shoulders!
Bekah at her 1st birthday party!



Yay for vacations and running! You will do great in your couch to 5K program! And having a partner will help too! :)
ReplyDelete