In this one you can see the head and body, and if you know what you are looking for, the eyes.

In this one, it is just the body, and maybe that little thing sticking off is a leg, can't tell! :)

Okay, this is my first shot at this. So, if it is a little crazy or stupid, just bear with me! I thought this would be a fun way to keep people updated on my life, if anyone is interested. And a neat way to keep everyone up to date on my pregnancy. Today we are 13 weeks and 2 days pregnant, the baby is the length of a medium shrimp, and now has fingerprints(how cool is that). The sickness is almost completely gone, and we are praising the Lord for that. The baby has already developed it's external organs, so it already knows if it is a boy or a girl, but it will not let us know until some time in December, near Christmas. I am going to attempt to post the first photos of the baby from our last visit when we were 9 weeks and 1 day, you can't see much but you can see the head and body. On the screen there was so much detail, we could already see the arms and legs moving and the little heart just a beating. Tomorrow is a landmark, we will hear the heartbeat for the first time, so we are sooo excited. So, to answer the questions everyone is asking right now; no we are not really showing yet, we do not care if it is a boy or a girl, we do have names picked out, and the only cravings I am having are milk(this will make the midwives excited) and all beef hot dogs with ketchup, mustard, and dill pickles on top(unfortunately one of the foods I am only aloud to have 2 times a week, tops)! Other than that, we are just excited and taking it all in stride. We are so thankful that the Lord has decided to trust us with this little life, and are diligently studying, and seeking the right guidance on how to raise this baby for the glory of God. We do not desire to raise just your every day average child, but one who will want to serve the Lord all the days of it's life. And we know that can only be accomplished if we stay in constant fellowship with the Lord and with each other. We love spending time with each other and with our friends and our family and are looking forward to bringing a baby into all of these already existing relationships! I love the Lord, He has been so good to me. And I love my husband and truly believe he is the best of the best, just don't think there is one any better! He is my very best friend and he is so good to me. I am thankful that the Lord has not only taught us to love eachother unconditionally, but how to have true fellowship as husband and wife. That I think, would be my prayer for anyone who may read this post; first salvation, because without that we cannot know true happiness, and then true fellowship with your spouse, because there is nothing sweeter. I am excited to keep you all posted on what is going on in my life.
PS I can't wait for Tessa to see this, because she is going to be so excited I now have a blog too!
I'm so excited!!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited too! My mom told me you got a blog and I hunted you down! lol. YAY!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm here too now! YAY!
ReplyDelete