Baking soda!!
Here's how it works! Hop in the shower. Get a regular amount of your daily shampoo in your hand
Work it into a good sudsy lather on your hair. While your hair is good and sudsy, grab the baking soda and pour a good amount into your hand
This is about how much I used in my fine, shoulder length hair. Work this into your already lathered hair really good. And rinse! Follow with regular conditioning. Don't be surprised when brushing if your hair is more tangly than usual. Blow dry your hair and enjoy!! I only do this once a month, and I may wait a month and a half before doing it again this time.
Since I had just done my hair, I decided to try it out on my 3 1/2 yr old's hair. My hair is very oily and build up is just very common for me. Bekah however has great hair! It is dry enough she can go days without having to wash her hair, which is so great since she has some serious eczema, so washing every day is so hard on her little skin! Anywho, I thought it would be a great way to test how this would work on dry hair types
What can I say, I'm a fan!! Hope you have great success with this awesome stripping process!! Best of all, a box of Arm & Hammer is about $2!! Can't beat that!!
Today I'd like to Praise The Lord for a family that are friends!! Not only Prince Charming, who is my very best friend; but in my family, my cousins and I grew up more like siblings, and we're all still just as close! We are so tight knit, and I didn't realize until I was an adult, just how rare and special that was! This week I got to hang out with my cousin's new wife Destiny, and her sweet precious 4 year old Presley! We had so much fun and I left so thankful for my close family, and so thankful that Bekah gets to experience it as well!!







No comments:
Post a Comment