Okay, so I haven't posted in, well, forever. I did try to make a great post the other day for my birthday blog, but it just did not go well. I did have a great birthday with non other than my favorite person, David, and he surprised me with yellow roses and a gift card for a pedicure(which is the only thing I asked for). Then the next night we went to his parents house for a nice relaxed dinner. Tonight is the end of the year birthday bash at my mom's where we will celebrate Aiden, Tessa, Erinn, my mom, and my birthday's. We will have lots of snacks and such. Fun, fun. Tomorrow, Tessa is having all of the young girls from church over for junk food and old movies, and I am going to attempt to post some pics of that after it all happens. Well, that is all, a little less than 3 weeks left before we find out what the baby is, and we are excited. Thought I would do this quiz, why not.
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? dirty
3. Your mother? the best one there is
4. Your father? hilarious and wonderful
5. Your favorite food? um, it changes a lot right now
6. Your dream last night? don't remember
7. Your favorite drink? water
8. Your dream/goal? growing closer to the Lord and David as we grow older
9. What room are you in? Tessa's Living Room
10. Your hobby? Um, David I guess, don't really have one
11. Your fear? drowning in a car, litterally the only thing I truly fear
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? in the Lord's perfect will
13. Where were you last night? church
14. Something you aren't? mean, I hope
15. Muffins? Not really
16. Wish list item? Video camera
17. Where did you grow up? Charlotte
18. Last thing you did? Helped Aiden with his school work
19. What are you wearing? Skirt, bloomers, shirt, sweater, and coat. Tessa's house is chilly! :)
20. Your TV? Don't have one
21. Your pets? Duke, a dog. Want a kitty.
22. Friends? awesome
23. Your life? Blessed, happy
24. Your mood? Good
25. Missing someone? David Paul
26. vehicle? Chevy Cavalier, 1994
27. Something your not wearing? makeup
28. Your favorite store? Wal-Mart
29. Your favorite color? Yellow
30. When was the last time you laughed? Last night
31. Last time you cried? Um, I get weepy a lot right now. A good cry, can't remember.
32. Your best friend? David Paul
33. One place that I go to over and over? church
34. Facebook? Um, yes under David's name
35. Favorite place to eat? Olive Garden
No comments:
Post a Comment