Monday, December 14, 2009

Baby Bump

Well, for those of you who have been asking, yes I am now showing! We are 20 weeks pregnant tomorrow, which means we are half way there, so exciting! Rebekah has become very active lately and she kicks me all the time. Some of her little kicks are very strong and all are very assuring that she is still doing well. David is just as excited as I am and I think that that makes being pregnant even more fun, when he comes home he says hello to me with a kiss, and hello to Rebekah with a rub on the belly. Sleeping is very different now days, no more sleeping on the stomach that is for sure! Anyways, we are so excited and being pregnant is truly a blessing and has been a lot of fun so far, and we intend to keep it that way and make the most of even the most difficult parts. We have finally decided on the crib bedding and I love it! I have posted a couple of pictures of my belly from the ladies Christmas dinner at church. Love you all and can't wait to see you soon!
~Mel




1 comment:

  1. So cute Melanie!!! You have a BUMP!!! crazy! I can't wait to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Psalms 150:6 "Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD."