Friday, February 12, 2010

I Am The Worst Blogger

Wow, I am officially the worst blogger ever! I was checking my cousin and sister's posts and realized I have not blogged since January 5th, how awful! So, I figured I would at least give you some updated belly shots! Not much is new, my Aunt Mary and Aunt Kathy, and some of my cousins threw me a surprise "brunch" while we were in Charleston a couple of weekends ago, and it was a lot of fun. My Aunt Mary made her awesome crock pot grits, which I LOVE and they all got some gifts for Rebekah. This was a lot of fun, because it is the very first thing we have had as far as a celebration for her, so I really was excited, and completely surprised! However, I don't have any pics of this wonderful event! I will have to get them from mom! We have been wanting to get into a bigger place, but you have to pay to transfer apartments before your lease is up. Well, to make a long story short, we didn't even have to ask to transfer with no fees, they offered it to us. We will get another bedroom(few), bathroom, a dining room(which we do not have now), and a bigger kitchen all for less than $100 more a month, how awesome is that? We move March 1st. And David's work just picked up and they are starting to work 5 days instead of 4. The Lord is so good, it is amazing to me, when He gives us the things we so desire, but don't even ask for because we just think they aren't possible or necessary. Sometimes I feel like I would just be selfish to ask for more, when we are doing just fine with what we have! But He knows the desires of our hearts, and has given them to us. All we can say is unworthy!!!! Please pray for David as he has some health things we are trying to get back to where they need to be, and he was also given a job this Sunday by our Pastor, that he is pretty nervous about. He is leading the service! Wow, sort of scary! So, just continue to pray for us during a big transition period! May is not far away at all, and we can't wait to see her and hold her. But a part of me also feels sad to know that this period of feeling her move inside of me is almost over! Love you all, and hope everyone is enjoying 2010 so far!
Belly shot at 24 1/2 weeks
I loooove this picture, I am going to get my mom to make a very large print, and hang it in my dining room! This was taken by a sweet lady at our church last weekend at our annual Sweetheart Banquet! 27 1/2 weeks pregnant!

We are 28 1/2 weeks today, only 11 1/2 to go, WOW, that isn't even 3 months!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! I love that cute new pic of you and David! So exciting about the new apartment. And oh yea..... I can't WAIT to see Bekah! :)

    ReplyDelete

Psalms 150:6 "Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD."