Monday, June 28, 2010

My Big Girl

At 8 weeks old
Sorry I have not posted sooner. Life is a little busy these days! Wow, I love being a Mommy! Every day is so rewarding! She is sooo very big these days. Today she is 10 weeks old and I cannot even believe it, the time really does fly when you're having fun! Last Friday she went for her 8 week appointment, she weighs 10lbs 2oz and is 23 inches long. She was in the 35th percentile for weight and the 75th for height, her doctor says she is long and lean and that it looks like she is going to stay that way. She had to get 2 shots and that was pitiful, but her nurse did it super fast, and then told David to pick her up quick. She is cooing a lot, and even laughs every once in a while, she does this really cute thing where she smiles really big and turns her head away like she is flirting with us. She is sleeping for 8 hours at night, which is wonderful! All in all it is the most fun, rewarding, and demanding job I have ever had all at the same time, and I LOVE it.I am so thankful the Lord has added her to our family. Hope you all have a great week.

~Mel


9 weeks and 5 days old. This was so cute, David was flying her around and she grabbed her dress like she was dancing :) Her face is funny here, but it is still a cute picture!

Watching Papa shoot of some fireworks (which she loved) with Aunt Tessa!


At the Independence Day festival in Independence, VA



She loves her Daddy


Hanging out at her Granny's house.





Aunt Robyn is crazy!!!!

Snuggling with her Daddy while Mommy got ready for church!


Look at how big she is!!

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Sooo precious! She is adorable Melanie! Thanks for posting pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa, sorry my blog looks goofy, trying to change the header. I am a blog dits! Can't wait to see all of you again!

    ReplyDelete

Psalms 150:6 "Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD."